- Creation of new dealers on the assigned area. Reaching the targets and goals set for the area.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products through dealer network.
- Setting sales targets for individual and team as a whole.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Monitoring dealer's team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Understands the vehicles by studying the specification; also compare the competitive models of competitor.
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, recommending sales campaigns and promotions activities.
- Explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services and financing, collect payments from the dealer.
Industry Type - Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Required Candidate profile
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience in sales & business development.
- Proven experience of handling Channel Sales.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Work experience in Automobile / Auto Ancillary / Auto Components organization is an added advantage.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate Not Required